• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma
You want to travel with them. You want to see what they’re like going through airport security, on planes, in strange countries. You want to meet their families and charm them to pieces. You want to nestle into their childhood beds and look around in the dark at all their old posters. You want to…
My promises to you.
If you forget that you are light, I will open the curtains and ask you, “Do you know what is more luminous than the sun?” and I will point to you.
I will hold your hand when you feel numbed by sadness and I will not let it go until you look at me with your most honest eyes, and then I will know that you feel again.
I will tear out sheets of paper from books and write down “I love you in words, I love you in silence. I love you in certainty, I love you in doubt. I love you in words written, I love you in thoughts unsaid. I love you in the summer, I love you in the rain. And, I love you when you remember and I will love you when you forget.“
I will stop speaking and I will be quiet when silence becomes the measure of the sureness of our love for one another.
I will learn your favorite songs and memorize every line so that when your music player dies, I can sing them to you. I will watch your favorite films and quote your favorite characters for situations that would deem it necessary. I will read your favorite books so that if you lose the page number of what you’re reading, I would know where you stopped.
I will make every single Valentine’s Day we celebrate with one another an ordinary day, because every day is a celebration and a promise of how much I love you.
I will wrap you in my arms and hum a soothing song and close my eyes when tears are falling from your own, and pretend that I do not feel the tears that are touching my skin, so you would never have to be afraid of weakness.
I will give even when I want to receive. I will forget when I want to remember. I will be slow even when I want to hasten. I will walk even when I want to fly. I will listen even when I want to speak. I will stay even when I want to go.
And, I will not change you, but if I do, I will change you to become someone so good, so kind and so loving that you would lovingly do the same for me.
Double Arch with a Perseid Meteor and the Milky Way (by tmo-photo)
I never used to like ice cream until recently.
omg u seriouss????
Bucketlist: Go to Ben and Jerry’s factoryyy!!
(via Most NOTED Posts)
I need to get my hands on those macro lens and see what my eyes, and the eyes of the loves of my life look like. Asap!